Tuesday, June 12, 2018




Final Thoughts from 4th Grade

Thank you!  It has been a pleasure to spend this year with your child.  I hope you have seen growth, both academic and personal.  If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.



IXL


Once again, IXL is available to your student throughout the summer.  I highly recommend your student review and sharpen math skills this summer.  Each student has his or her own username and password in the agenda. 

Reading

I hope your child continues to read throughout the summer.  Reading skills must be practiced to maintain or grow.  

Decorah Eagles

We had been watching the bald eagle nest by the fish hatchery near Decorah, Iowa.  Here is the site:

https://www.raptorresource.org/birdcams/decorah-eagles/

I haven't spent a lot of time recently, but I understand the eagles are branching and will fledge very soon if they haven't already done so.

I hope you and your families have a wonderful summer.  I look forward to seeing you and your children again in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment